BAKED BRONZING POWDER – CARIBBEAN GLO
INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Zea Mays(Corn Starch), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triisostearin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Palmic Acid
May Contain: Iron Oxides(CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxide(CI77891), Ultramarines(CI77007), Manganese Violet(CI77742), Carmine(CI75470).
Contents: .2oz/ 5.8gr.
6 in stock
Pressed, baked powder on a mineral basis creates a radiant shine and gives the face or body a touch of color – Enriched with antioxidants, vitamin C and vitamin E – aloe vera supports the skin’s moisture balance and has a calming effect.
A velvety soft, baked bronzing powder that makes the skin glow and gives it a healthy glow and a delicate tan with a luminous finish.
Lightly dust powder over the entire face or parts of the body to create a bronzed healthy look using our Kabuki brush.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Pressed baked mineral powder creates a Sun kissed radiant glow and gives a hint of color on the face or body.
• Swirl of marbleized color creates an even bronzed tone.
• Luminizer split pan in baked bronzer may be used to highlight cheekbones, and specific areas on the face.
• Use to create a summer glow without the damaging effects of the Sun’s rays.
• Enriched with anti-oxidants Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.
• Aloe Vera helps to keep skin appearing hydrated, and provides a soothing effect.